Official name: MULTIKULTURA
Office address: Dervish Cara 5/2-2, Tetovo
Office phone numbers: +38944/377-775; +38970/858-144
Web Site: www.multikultura.org.mk
E-mail address: email@example.com
PADOR No: MK-2011-CAU-2405282107
Contact person: Arlinda Ilazi
Multikultura is a leading civil rights organization promoting youth activism and participation in decision making and development of cultural and inter-ethnic tolerance and cooperation, established in August 2000.
The association has more than 100 active members, whose number is constantly increasing. About 30 volunteers participate in organizing, managing and conducting activities. The voluntary forum, as one of the bodies of the association, is made up by the volunteers themselves.
The Assembly of the association is the highest authority in decision-making.
The Executive Board is composed of the members of Multikultura who directly carry out the decisions of the Assembly. From the ranks of the Executive Board is elected the Executive director of the organization, who is authorized to represent the interests of the organization itself.
The main priority for the association’s operations is inter-ethnic relations through educational programs in support of tolerance, peace and understanding.
The main objectives of the association are:
- Free legal aid
- Assisting in providing better conditions for people with disabilities, as well as providing minimum conditions for protecting the dignity and moral integrity of people with disabilities and their families
- Organizing different events for readapting school rooms to provide easy access to people with disabilities
- Active participation of youth in decision-making at local and national level
- Intercultural dialogue at national and international level
- Tolerance and peaceful conflict resolution
- Reducing unemployment and furthering social integration of youth
Building a harmonious, multiethnic society.
Multikultura is leading organization for the civil rights by promoting the youth activism, participating in the decision making process and developing cultural and interethnic tolerance and cooperation.
For more information, attached you will find the Strategic Plan.